At the moment, we are only dealing with banks within the SEPA-zone.
Due to KYC/AML regulations, you can only link bank accounts in your name. We do not support third-party transfers.
You can add several bank accounts to your Profile.
For security reasons, to add or change your bank account, you will need to provide bank account ownership documentation (bank statement). These details will be stored in your online account for future operations (crypto purchase and fiat withdrawal).
Follow these steps to add your bank account on Qunatum.uk:
- Visit your Profile / Payment information;
- Click Add bank account button;
- Fill out all the required information: Enter the desired name of the account; add IBAN; indicate the currency.
- Choose an appropriate bank statement to upload. You can upload only 1 document. If your statement consists of more pages, please join them into one document.
Bank statement must contain:
- Your name;
- A place of your residence;
- International Bank Account Number.
Please make sure that the submitted documents are:
- Images of high-quality;
- Entirely visible;
- Valid (document must be not older than 3 months).
It’s important: the bank account must be verified before funds can be sent from or withdrawn to your bank account.
It takes approximately 1 business day to verify and link your bank account. Once bank account is confirmed, you will receive notification by email.
Please, note, if at the date of funds enrollment, the rate goes 0,5% higher than on the day of purchase, we have the right to recalculate the amount for deposit in accordance with the latest rate.
What should I do if my bank account was not confirmed and linked?
In case your bank account verification is rejected we will email you. You will be able to submit the application again. Please, make sure that you follow all the instructions regarding the bank statement requirements. Remember that you can upload only 1 document. If your statement consists of more pages, please join them all into one document.
Possible reasons to decline your request:
- Missing data (e.g. Account number/ IBAN; Place of residence/ Currency/ Your name);
- Your bank account is already linked to another account;
- The bank is not in a SEPA-zone country;
- Name on your bank account doesn’t match the name on your Quantum.uk account;
- The document is not readable, has a poor quality, it is out of date (document must be not older than 3 months);
- Internal errors.
To change or add information about your current bank accounts, you should visit your Profile page. Here you will be able to see all the linked bank accounts. Manage your bank accounts by adding or deleting the accounts. You’ll see verification status of your current bank account right in your personal profile.
How long it takes to get my bank account verified?
Bank account verification usually takes up to 1 business day to process. Once the verification has been processed and a new bank account linked to your profile, you`ll get a confirmation by email. You can also see the updates right in your personal account.