To complete the validation process please follow these steps:
1. Login to your Quantum.uk account.
Go to your Profile page > click on Get Verified.
2. You can verify your identity with any official government document - ID-card or a passport. After taking a photo of your document, please send us the pictures, using the form.
- Choose your ID type;
- Сhoose a file to upload;
- Click Proceed.
(The photo should be bright and clear and all corners of the document must be visible).
3. Please take a selfie with your document, so that it is clearly visible and does not cover your face. That's how we can confirm that the document belongs to its owner. The system will compare your face on the selfie to the document photo. Make sure to upload a bright photo where all text is clearly readable.
- Upload the file;
- Click Proceed.
4. Check your Profile for a status update.
Important! Please read the photo requirements:
- All corners of the document should be visible in the photo.
- The text in the document should be easy to read. Make sure there are no highlights and stains on the photo. Picture of low quality won't be accepted by the system.
- If your document has two pages or two sides (for example a CIS passport), both sides/pages must be attached.
- The document must be valid for at least a month. An expired document won't be validated.
- The system doesn't accept documents corrected in the graphic editors.
- We accept JPEG or PDF files no less than 500 KB
- Preferably to have the document in Latin. The system doesn't accept hieroglyphs and ligature.
If you have any questions, please contact the Support Team or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org