! We are only dealing with bank accounts in the SEPA-zone!
In case your verification application is rejected we will send you an e-mail. You will be able to submit the application again, however, make sure that you follow all the instructions regarding the correct set of documents to avoid such situations. You can upload only 1 document.
Possible reasons to decline your request:
- The bank account is already linked to another account;
- The name on your bank account doesn’t match the name on your Quantum.uk account;
- The document is not readable, of poor quality, is out of date (document must be not older than 3 months);
- Some data is missing (e.g. Account number/ IBAN; SWIFT/BIC; Currency);
- In select cases, there may be some internal errors.
To change or add information about your current bank accounts go to your Profile page. Here you will be able to see all the linked bank accounts. Manage your bank accounts by adding or deleting the accounts. Verification status of your current bank account will be reflected on the page.