You can verify your identity with any official government document - ID-card or a passport.
Please note: For the verification not to get delayed, please read and follow the photo requirements:
- All corners of the document should be visible in the photo.
- The text in the document should be easy to read. Make sure there are no highlights and stains on the photo. Picture of a low quality won't be accepted by the system.
- If your document has two pages or two sides (for example a CIS passport), both sides/pages must be attached.
- The document must be valid for at least a month. An expired document won't be validated.
- The system doesn't accept documents corrected in the graphic editors.
- We accept JPEG, PNG, PDF files no less than 500 KB
- Preferably to have the document in Latin. The system doesn't accept hieroglyphs and ligature.